The Final Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The Final Words roleplay group. Currently under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am by DarthVader

» Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm by Hades

» Braig Profile
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am by Braig

» Chara Dreemurr
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm by Chara Dreemurr

» Lex Luthor
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am by Lex Luthor

» Basic Rules
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm by Dark Schneider

» DIO Statistics
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm by DIO

» Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 am by Ansem Seeker of Darkness

» Darth Vader
Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am by DarthVader

Top posters
Hades
Darth Vader I_vote_lcapDarth Vader I_voting_barDarth Vader I_vote_rcap 
DIO
N.B.E-44
DarthVader
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr
Lex Luthor
Braig
Dark Schneider

Darth Vader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarthVader

DarthVader

Darth Vader Empty
PostSubject: Darth Vader   Darth Vader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am

(Currently under construction)

" All I am surrounded by is fear. And dead men. "

Darth Vader 04ca81be9375a961d02c217fd706f8d5

Name: Anakin Skywalker ( Formerly )

Title/Alias: Darth Vader

Species: Human

Biography:

Anakin Skywalker was a Force-sensitive human male who served the Galactic Republic as a Jedi Knight, and later the Galactic Empire as the Sith Lord Darth Vader. Believed to have been conceived by the Force, he was born to Shmi Skywalker into a life of slavery on the Outer Rim world of Tatooine. He and his mother both belonged to a Toydarian junk dealer named Watto. At a young age, Skywalker was discovered by Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi Wan Kenobi, who freed Anakin from slavery and brought the boy into their community; hailing Skywalker as the Chosen One of Jedi prophecy, destined to defeat the Sith and bring balance to the Force.

In the years leading up to the devastating, galaxy-wide conflict known as the Clone Wars, Anakin was apprenticed to Obi-Wan Kenobi. Following the events of the Battle of Geonosis, -- the opening salvo which sparked the Clone War -- Skywalker secretly married his childhood love, Senator Padmé Amidala. As the war progressed, Skywalker saw very little of Amidala, prizing the moments the two were able to share with one another. Early in the course of the war, the Jedi High Council assigned Anakin a Padawan of his own, Ahsoka Tano; a gifted student who, much to Skywalker's chagrin, eventually left the Order.

Towards the end of the war, Skywalker was blessed with the news of pending fatherhood, when Amidala announced she was carrying their first child. But this joy turned to an overwhelming sorrow, as Skywalker became plagued with visions of his wife's demise in childbirth. Anakin's desire to protect the ones he loved would drive him to the dark side of the Force. In a misguided attempt at saving the life of his wife and unborn child, Anakin betrayed the Jedi, pledging himself to the teachings of his former confidant and friend, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (secretly the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious), who ended the war, destroyed the Jedi Order, and declared himself Galactic Emperor.

On Mustafar, Skywalker turned against his former master, Kenobi, and his wife, Amidala, when the two refused to join him. He caused the latter's death, and dueled the former. Ultimately, Kenobi emerged the victor, and Vader was left limbless and burnt on the banks of a volcanic river. Forced to live in a life-supporting armored suit afterwards, he continued to serve Sidious as his apprentice and chief enforcer, putting down rebellions with his master and Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin. He also trained the Inquisitorius to hunt down any remaining Jedi and retrieve any newborn Force-sensitives per his master's will.

Almost two decades after his turn to the dark side, the various rebel groups who opposed the Empire's tyranny had united to form the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and destroyed the Death Star, the superweapon meant to cement the Emperor's rule over the galaxy. As the sole survivor of the Empire's greatest defeat, Vader was blamed and found himself pitted against several potential replacements vying to become the Emperor's new apprentice. In the meantime, he uncovered that the Force-sensitive pilot who destroyed the Death Star was his son, Luke, whom Amidala had given birth to before she passed away and Obi-Wan had hidden on the one planet he would never return to, Tatooine.

Now aware the Emperor lied to him, Vader drew out Luke, attempting to sway him into joining him and overthrowing his master: Luke refused, unable to accept the truth. But as the Battle of Endor unfolded, Vader fought Skywalker in a final duel on the Death Star II, his son now a Jedi Knight set on turning him to the light side. Skywalker defeated his father but refused to kill him, and when Sidious attempted to kill the young man, Vader abandoned the dark side and sacrificed himself to destroy the Emperor, fulfilling the prophecy of the Chosen One. Mortally wounded, Anakin made peace with his son and became one with the Force.

Before he died, Vader learned he also had a daughter, Leia Organa. She subsequently married the smuggler Han Solo and had a son named Ben Solo. Ben became obsessed with his grandfather and also turned to the dark side, becoming Kylo Ren, master of the Knights of Ren, and apprentice to Snoke, the Supreme Leader of the Empire's successor, the First Order.

Powers and Abilities:

Blessed with impressive reflexes that were typical of a Jedi, Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn saw enormous potential in the 9-year-old Skywalker, and believed him to have been conceived by the Force itself. Indeed, when his blood was tested, Skywalker's midi-chlorian count was above 20,000, reportedly even greater than Yoda's. The total amount was, however, unknown, for the reading was off the scale.

In his teen years, Skywalker's Force training progressed to the point where he was able to manifest various abilities, and Kenobi thought of him as being "advanced for his age". Using the Force, Skywalker was able to sense what was happening in another room, and to sense when Amidala was in mortal danger from poisonous kouhuns, but also other people's feelings, and disturbances in the Force. Skywalker also showed aptitude for precognitive dreams, as was the case when he foresaw the deaths of both his mother and his wife in dreams, but also of himself becoming a Jedi, back when he lived with his mother on Tatooine. However, Skywalker struggled in using the Force to control and befriend animals, noting that Kenobi was much better at it than he was.
Vader no at-at

Vader uses the Force to stop the AT-AT from crushing him on Cymoon 1.

Skywalker was skilled in telekinesis: even as a late beginner, by his own admission, he was very good at it, better than any Padawan his age, and most of the older ones as well. He could lift lightsabers in the air and ignite them with ease, as he did once to scare a pair of Padawans who had called him a "slave to his emotions." Furthermore, his control over the Force improved greatly after becoming Vader. He demonstrated enough telekinetic power to stop an AT-AT from stepping on him, as well as enough power to potentially tear it apart before he was interrupted in doing so. He also demonstrated the ability to grab hold of an engine-damaged Twi'lek freighter and bring it to the ground, and disable a Lambda-class shuttle's engines in midflight to take it down. In addition, he was able to utilize a Force push that was powerful enough to not only blow away numerous lyleks, but to kill them. In fact, his command over this ability was so great that many of the lyleks he killed had their carapaces, which were tough enough to repel blaster fire, torn apart through sheer force of impact. He could also project a Force barrier to protect himself and others.

Showing a tendency to use Force choke, especially when angered, Skywalker would go on to use this power to deadly effect when he assumed his Sith persona—but, rather than a means to an end, he would use to kill those who displeased him or failed to meet his expectations. Vader could use the Force to augment his speed as well as perform Force-enhanced jumps. He also had a strong connection with his son, Luke, and was able to sense his presence through the Force quite easily—as opposed to his master, who was skeptical about this ability.

Telekenesis

Darth Vader 4628382-chokes+an+imperial+orbiting+the+planet+he+was+on

Darth Vader chokes someone through The Force

Darth Vader 4628387-stops+atat+motion

Darth Vader stops an AT-AT from crushing him

Darth Vader 4628388-tears+apart+a+at-at

Vader begins to destroy the AT-AT

Darth Vader 4628392-withstands+atat+fire+and+breaks+a+clones+neck

Vader snaps a Stormtrooper's neck

Darth Vader 5125543-throws+debris+at+ships2

Vader uses telekinesis to throw debris

Barrier