The Final Words
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for The Final Words roleplay group. Currently under construction.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am by DarthVader

» Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go to Take Over the World (starter)
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm by Hades

» Braig Profile
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am by Braig

» Chara Dreemurr
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 pm by Chara Dreemurr

» Lex Luthor
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 12:44 am by Lex Luthor

» Basic Rules
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm by Dark Schneider

» DIO Statistics
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:02 pm by DIO

» Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 6:05 am by Ansem Seeker of Darkness

» Darth Vader
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 12:53 am by DarthVader

Top posters
Hades
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_vote_lcapHaving Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_voting_barHaving Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_vote_rcap 
DIO
Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_vote_lcapHaving Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_voting_barHaving Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_vote_rcap 
N.B.E-44
DarthVader
Ansem Seeker of Darkness
Chara Dreemurr
Lex Luthor
Braig
Dark Schneider

Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DIO

DIO

Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) Empty
PostSubject: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 8:20 pm

Having lost interest in the flamboyant host, and the other beings that had been summoned up into his service, DIO had decided to leave their company, in order to better acquaint himself with this new mansion that was at his disposal, in the pursuit of two things he desired most at this moment, knowledge, and something to drink. As such, he'd strut down the hallways, almost lazily making his way along, passing various doorways and other decorations, mostly of the macabre nature. DIO would roll his eyes, at the almost cartoonish manner in how this Lord of the Underworld entirely embraced the position he clearly despised, cursing the fact he was stuck with the dead, whilst putting up skeletal designs everywhere, a fact that earned a smug smirk from the vampire. However, he'd soon locate that which he sought, as he saw a large double doorway, opened up, and leading into a vast chamber, which he could already tell was filled with various books and tomes of literature.

The machine had spoken of things, an internet, with the flaming one, whilst another being spoke of other worlds, other thrones. He, DIO, had always been a student of history, so it was he was not unfamiliar with Olympic shenanigans that had been spoken of, yet this talk of further conquest, it intrigued him, and added to his plans. DIO had always looked to make himself the peak of this world, and indeed, he'd come very close to achieving this, before the Joestars had once again hampered his efforts, yet, it seemed the stage was greater than his singular realm. He would need to learn more about the existence he was now apart of, and to do this, he was going to peruse the collection of knowledge this God has amassed down in his hellish prison.

Striding into the room, DIO would look down the shelves, eyes passing over the many titles, genres, and works here, containing the sinister happiness at being able to have it all at his fingertips. Thus, as he'd take a seat, a series of candles around him lighting up, as a book floated up from where it rested, and slowly levitated over to where his right hand lay open and waiting. Gripping it by the spine, the vampire would bring up his leg to cross over the other, pop open the cover, and begin to scan down at the words before him.
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 9:59 pm

"I'll make that filthy creature think twice about tarnishing MY finish!"

Curbstomp said as he strode down the halls, cracking the tile floors beneath him with each step. Upon arriving at the entrance of the Library, Curbstomp was met with a dilemma:

The door was too small.

"Huh...."

Curbstomp muttered. After staring at the door for a moment, Curbstomp attempted to crouch low in hopes that he would reduce his size enough to fit through the door. Despite this, Curbstomp was still too large to fit in the doorway. Curbstomp finally give up on attempting to squeeze through the door and stood back up. Curbstomp began to back away from the door, balling both hands into fists and prepared to kick the entire wall down in order to gain access to the Library. Curbstomp cared little for what the flaming creature would think about the destruction of property. Besides, if the guy can bring people back from the dead and give them new bodies, he can probably install a new wall.

Raising his right leg, Curbstomp would thrust it forward with minimal effort and smash a large hole into the wall. Books, papers and magazines flew in every direction as the dust settled and Curbstomp entered the Library. The Cybertronian looked around with both fists raised, ready to pummel the flesh creature into pulp. However something caught his eye; on the ground in front of him lay a pile of magazines adorned with several strange vehicles which Curbstomp deduced are what the inhabitants of this world used as transportation. Not bad, he thought to himself.

Curbstomp knelt and picked up one of the tiny magazines between his thumb and pointer finger and began to examine it further. The materiel it was made of felt strange to his metal skin. He likened the magazine to Datapads back on Cybertron, though obviously this one did not appear to possess any electronics or writing capabilities. Zooming in with his optics, he spotted a image of a vehicle which seemed to stand out among the rest, almost like it was done so deliberately to draw attention to it. The vehicle was a slick and shiny black, with a beefy design that oozed power and confidence. The inner part of the rims sported a simple but effective blade design that complimented the rest of the vehicle.

Curbstomp really liked what he saw, and began to wonder where he could find one of these vehicles to admire it up close. Further still, Curbstomp considered adopting it as a new alternate mode. After all. new life new alt-mode?
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Truthfully, DIO felt the approach of the overgrown taoster long before he actually arrived, for the tremor of it's each lumbering footsteps of the brute made his all to easy to detect coming fown the hallways, much to his annoyance. Letting out a sigh, he'd listen as the machine met it's first great foe in the mansion, it's own bloated size, as it's processors no doubt struggled to come up with a solution to this problem. The vampire would roll his eyes, as finally, the mechanical simpleton gave in to no doubt it's core programming, and resorted to the one means by which it solved a multitude of it's problems, sheer violence. The crash of it's form smashing through the wall, caused a multitude of literature to go flying through the air, debris falling to the ground, and dust rushing out to pass by DIO, where he sat next to the fire place.

"Unsurprising that the value of this collection is lost upon the simple mind of a out of control automobile."
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 9:07 am

Approaching not long after machine had made it's arrival is something of an entirely different sort. A chill would descend upon the library as the fires from both the candles and fireplace would find themselves extinguished. Truthfully, this specific cold itself was something unnatural and wholly different from the phenomena that occurred normally in nature. Soon enough and as if heralded by the cold, the footfall of something began to make itself increasingly more audible. First to appear was the obscured outline of something human in size. A mere moment or two later was all it took for that outline to sharpen, revealing the outline of one of the mansions fellow residents. Before said resident was fully revealed, an eerie, synthesized exhale makes itself known.

To say the figure was human at a glance wasn't entirely truth. The being, Darth Vader, stood in a rather menacing manner at just over six and half feet in height. Vader himself was fully clad in a black suit of armor. A curved and skull-like helm covered Vader's head and it was that helmet that was responsible for his deep, synthesized breathing. The grill situated upon said helmet emitted yet another breath as Vader drew to a halt a mere 10 or so feet from the others. A long cape would descend from the back of Vader's neck and drape further downward from his shoulders. Lastly, a box like device could be seen attached to the middle of Vader's chest. The box in question bore a series of buttons or controls who's purpose is discernible only to it's owner at the moment.

The dust and loose debris within the library would find itself moving as if commanded to life by something or someone. After only a short while, all of the debris would gather in areas out of the way whilst the dust would glide around the pair, then Vader, and exit back through the hole. The two situated before Vader were among the group that Vader had resurrected alongside of. The machine or droid was quickly proving itself both unsubtle and possessed of very little tact. The other, the "human", was a mystery to Vader. Truthfully, the only thing he knew for sure was that the "human" in question was anything but normal. Vader would take a long glance at the machine before turning his attention to the "human" once more.

" Explain yourself. Why are you and your droid making a mess of things? "

Vader's deep, synthesized voice seemed to demand answers rather than ask for them casually. Furthermore, if one were perhaps perceptive enough, they would note that despite being outnumbered and possibly outgunned, Vader didn't display a single ounce of fear. In fact, The Sith Lord seemed to radiate both confidence and menace in equal measure. Whomever or whatever he was, Vader was undaunted by this change in living and he probably had every reason to be so.
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 1:27 am

The chill that entered the library alerted DIO to the approach of another, more sinister being, one which he'd personally been interested in once they'd all manifest within these dreary halls. Truthfully, with his enhanced sensed, he'd heard the footfalls and synthetic breathing of the man before his almost palpable aura of menace intruding upon the chamber, so, as the dark figure strode into the library, his response would be almost completely ignoring the arrival of this being. Yet, as the words of the man echoed through the room, heavy with accusation and dread, DIO would sigh, before the book in his hand would be closed, floating to rest upon a small table that lay next to his seat. Rising up, the man would strut about to face the armoured figure, placing his hands upon his hips, his eyes scanning over the other. Where his stance seemed to be relaxed, almost lazy in nature, if Vader would merely gaze into his eyes, he'd know that the man before him bore an intensity to his stare, and that his golden eyes looked him over like a predator would prey, assessing any weakness he might show.

Further, the sith might sense that his own chilled air about him seemed to radiate from him now mixed with the aura of DIO before him. Where the dark lord was steadfast, menacing, and intimidating, the vampire's own form bled off with a strange, almost frightening mix of peaceful serenity, and unbound charisma, no doubt that which had wooed the minds of lesser beings with a simple gaze upon it. In an almost sensual manner, DIO would reply to Vader's question, his hard glare softening with amusement, as his tongue would flick out, to brush against his own lips, his shoulder's lower, as he almost lazily would raise a hand, to wave in a dismissive manner.

"The machine is the one to blame for this casual destruction of property, not I, DIO. If you wish to earn some respect from our host, by punishing those who so casually take for granted his hospitality, you'd do well to be done with this, android you said? Perhaps, if you're feeling especially generous, by showing off a bit of this power that has the flaming one so intrigued with you."

His eyes would narrow, his tone growing soft, almost to a whisper, as he reached up to slowly scratch at his chest.

"That would please me very much...."

Yet, DIO doubted this black knight would so casually reveal his hand to him, especially with the sheer malice he seemed to radiate from his being. As such, DIO would simply shrug at the matter, leaving it undecided, before a sly grin would cross his face, and he'd continue to speak.

"Though it does amuse I, DIO, that you'd assume the machine is under my sway. I'd personally believe it to be more linked to your own plots, due to the level of technology invested in both of your outfits. Tell me, have things changed so much since last I, DIO, last walked in the land of the living?"

Truthfully, he was irritated with being unable to go out and see the planet itself, and how it had progressed without his influence. Perhaps this being might know more of their current situation, and the world that he'd left behind.
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 2:15 am

Curbstomp's audio receptors would pick up the flesh creature and the new arrival chattering in addition to the word "droid" and "android" being thrown around. Curbstomp stood up straight like a plank of wood; no one was going to call him some cheap droid!

"I'll have you know, pal-"

Curbstomp said with his back turned to them still. He casually tossed the car magazine over his shoulder, nearly missing Dio's head by an inch. On a side note, Curbstomp also memorized every page in the magazine for future reference, specifically that awesome car on the front. He couldn't wait to see one up close. Curbstomp pivoted on his heel and spun around to face the two.

"That I'm not some "droid". I am an autonomous robotic organism from the planet Cybertron. AUTONOMOUS"

He said, with extra enunciation on the word "autonomous".

"Which means I can think for myself. Free will, get it?"

Curbstomp said, crossing his arms and glaring at Dio with his ruby red optics.

"That also means I can tell when some squishy vertebrate is running his mouth without knowing who he's talking to. I'd squash you like a cyber-fly, but I'd rather not get more of your body fluids on my finish than there already is. Yuck.."
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 am

Vader stood by as the two explained, or in the droids case, protest at the accusations lobbied by Vader just a few moments earlier. In the Empire, Vader often dealt with such comments and disobedience by utilizing the force. Given the circumstances of this new bout of servitude and the lack of knowledge it affords, Vader refrains from utilizing violence. The droid more than likely had combat capabilities similar to but greater in scale than the ones in the Empire. A second glance removes Vaders' attention from the droid and places it upon the human. He was a threat more than likely. Where many would shrink in Vaders presence, this man in particular didn't seem to be worried much if at all. In fact, Vader could tell he was being sized up by the glance being returned.

" I suspect dealing with the two of you now would amount to little if nothing. Our host has control over the dead and thus we are likely bound to this place.  "

Ever since his revival, Darth Vader had been seeking to understand and perhaps, unravel the secrets to what was transpiring. The pain, hate, and sorrow that he usually reflected upon for strength was present but numbed to a degree. He felt that, yes, he could still use the force if he had to. Beyond that however, he felt like much of his potential was being held just out of grasp. Whenever he could focus, he could only grasp the tiniest fragments of what the force was saying. No matter how hard he forced or commanded it to reveal it's secrets, it seemed dulled. To compensate for this, Vader decides to speak again, this time with the intent to deliver a deal.

" We are, all of us, needed by the creature that rules this world. I intend to do his bidding and only his bidding so long as it serves me in the end. Together, we can achieve our goals and no one will stand in our way. "

The deal was set and now Vader simply had to wait. He didn't need their help so much as he saw them as a means to an end. An end that could free him far quicker than the one intended by the creature who ruled the dead. Simply put, their fates were held in the hands of something that radiated deceit and Vader hoped the two were intelligent enough to understand that.
Back to top Go down
DIO

DIO

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 1:26 am

As the robot's irritation was once more made plain to those it spoke to, DIO could not help but smirk, as he tutted, tapping his lips with his index finger, before responding, his voice soft like velvet.

"Perhaps with a little, convincing, you might be more welcoming to feel some of my body fluids on your chassis."

The little amusements he had gained from the rambunctious nature of the deception, soon faded, as the armoured man, anything but silent with his deep breathing, began to speak, gaining his interest. The arrogance was all to apparent in the almost casual way he spoke of dealing with DIO, but the vampire did not mind to much, for many fools had oft thought themselves his superior. It only made their downfall all the more delicious when it came later in time, as DIO would only store away the comment into his memory, letting him continue without question. And as he listened, he could not help but smile smugly at the words unspoken by the Sith Lord, only hinted at in his phrase. The flaming one, their host, he must have been truly desperate to bring together such beings under one roof, for while no doubt it might give him an edge in the pursuit of besting his brother, a goal the vampire understood all to well, it also meant having to deal with the ambitions of all who'd rather not see themselves shackled to another's will.

Regardless, DIO knew he would not sit idly by while another controlled his destiny, and that even now, he wished for the freedom to continue his chase towards Heaven. The black knight spoke a small truth in the matter, that most likely echoed with all those now under the mansion's roof. They would only do Hades bidding as long as it served them in the end, and not a moment longer. His gaze, never having left Vader, would grow a fraction more intense, as DIO contemplated the possibilities that might be gained from this agreement. He'd always been partial to gathering men and women to his cause, and he'd enjoyed a multitude of servants during his time in the land of the living. If this warrior wished to aid in the pursuing of goals, he was free to aid he, DIO, in attaining his own objectives.

In light of this, DIO would slowly raise his hands up, before clapping them together, his voice carrying out in reply to the dark lord's words.

"You have gained DIO's interest, for your ambition is intriguing. I, DIO, can see the benefit of having extra hands in the pursuit of my goals, and am sure that DIO can handle any issues you may have in chasing your own."

Of the machine, he'd turn his eyes lazily to look at him, wishing to see just what it's thoughts would be on the matter, eyebrow raised. If the robot turned out to be looking to run off and attempt to gain through passing this conversation onto the host of the manor, DIO had little qualms in assuring it would cease being the autonomous living being it so insistently claimed to be.
Back to top Go down
N.B.E-44

N.B.E-44

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Curbstomp stood behind the two with his arms crossed as he listened to the black armored man speak and lay out his plan.

"The idea of sticking together doesn't sound too bad."

He thought before glancing at the Decepticon insignia on his right arm. In fact, he knew all too well of the benefits of banding together under a common goal. Back on Cybertron it was to overthrow an oppressive system that determined what role you'd fill in life from ignition to burnout. Here? Allies would definitely be a plus in navigating this strange, new world.

"Wait a minute now."

Curbstomp said as he uncrossed his arms and held out his right hand to pause the conversation.

"If this guy can control the dead and has us all on a leash, what's stopping him from just snuffing our Sparks-err, I mean destroying us if we do our own thing? In fact for all we know he could be reading our minds right now. We have no idea what he's capable of, but I'm willing to bet none of us could probably stop him if he becomes dissatisfied with our "Service""

Curbstomp believed he brought up a valid point. This guy can control the dead, meaning at any point in time he could go "Hasta la vista!" and give them a one way ticket to eternal doom or something. Curbstomp was never a believer in the supernatural, but now that he was literally in whatever this world's equivalent of The Pit is, he's beginning to have second thoughts about their chances of success. After all, you can't really kill a ghost no matter how much lead you throw at it.
Back to top Go down
DarthVader

DarthVader

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 7:44 am

Vader had not the time to waste on arguments such as those lobbied by the machine.

" You underestimate the intelligence of our new Host, Droid. "

Vader truthfully didn't have to put effort into giving his words a bite of their own. After a single moment and a single, eerie breath later, Vader spoke again.

" Either you join us... or you stay out of our way. "

The Sith Lord now allowed that to sink in. The creature that summoned them was clearly beyond their comprehension at the current moment. It stood to reason that it knew of those it had summoned. If that was indeed the case then it had to have known what they were discussing. The Sith Lord had said his piece and he now turned back toward the colossal hole in the wall. He would begin to make his way toward the "exit" and back into the mansions hallways. Assuming he isn't stopped by his potential teammates, Vader would indeed make his exit.

There was an enemy that his new master needed defeated. If given leave, Vader would make his way to wherever this enemy called home. At the very last, Vader hoped to leave the confines of this mansion and wherever said mansion was located.

There was a personal matter Vader had to perform and he couldn't do it wherever he was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)   Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having Fun isn't Hard, When You've Got a Library Card! (Also Wine)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Final Words :: Roleplay :: Underworld-
Jump to: